Just a few random photos...
Easton has just a touch of OCD if you haven't noticed. He needs things to be perfectly symmetrical and needs a different utensil for each food item of a meal. There's quite a list of things that he needs to be just right. It's frustrating at times, but I know just how he feels:)
I hired a maid service to come help me with some cleaning before the baby. My mom brought Kennedi and Collette down to help me and took the boys back with her so we could work! It was great! We got so much stuff done that I just couldn't get myself to do alone like change lightbulbs and patch walls. They did an awesome job!
And here's the boys. Holding dead pheasants. Not sure what else to say about that.
We have a pretty great life. I went to the doctor this morning. I am dilated to 1 cm. That's all. Not thrilled about it. There WILL be a baby here by my next post for sure. Counting down the days!





No comments:
Post a Comment