Callan is at a fun, but hard age. I feel really bad trying to make him grow up. He's doing really well with potty training. He is sleeping in Easton's bed now. He has a really hard time going to bed at night and he wakes up randomly crying pretty often. Lots of times it's because his legs hurt, but sometimes it seems to be for no reason. He hates when I call his old room "the baby's room." He wants it to still be his room and his crib, but the baby can use it.
He has said some funny things lately. He still likes to use the letter G to start most words. He told the neighbors all about the gay (stray) cat today. He is excited for his "January Birthday." Easton asked him what he wants for his birthday and he said, "Nothing. Just candles on my cake and something special in a bag." He likes to wrestle with brother and dad and sings his own theme song before participating.
He had three fillings done at the dentist. They didn't numb him, but had me give him a dose of phenergan and atarax. And plenty of laughing gas!
He did so well! I was shocked. I was literally sick about the appointment all morning wondering how he would react to the medicine and stuff. I may have shed a little tear, but he did great!
Callan LOVES duck hunting. The idea of duck hunting I guess, since he's never been. He loves all things Cabelas and Scheels and tells me all the time that his dad is getting him a new duck call for Christmas. He loves to play with his duck boat in the bath and the duck beanie babies at Grandma Cook's. He throws them in the air and shoots them. Sad.
Tyson has done his fair share of duck hunting already this season, if you ask me. It's only the longest hunting season ever!




No comments:
Post a Comment