We got our Cornbelly's passes again this year. We love it there! My only complaint was that every time we went this year the parking lot was full and I had to basically carry all three children and their pumpkins a mile to the car! But I guess it was worth it!
Callan was obsessed with all the tractors and trucks he could climb in!
We didn't get a pass for Tyson, but he was able to come with us one night. We saved a lot of the fun stuff for when he could come: the corn cannons, gemstone mining, and the friendly fire game. That was probably the boys' favorite! We all had to put on goggles and shoot balls at each other with air guns. It was pretty great.
We also went on a family date to Gardner Village to see the witches. We had dinner at Archibalds and then the boys went around trying to find all the witches. I read the list of witches to Easton beforehand and he remembered every one!




No comments:
Post a Comment