Monday, November 4, 2013

Circus

In September Easton started randomly asking if we could go to a circus sometime.  I told him the circus doesn't come to town very often but we'd watch for it.  The very next day I heard on the radio that the circus was coming in 3 weeks!  I quickly changed the channel.  I looked online just to see how much the tickets would be and they were $30 per person!  Yikes!  So I made sure not to let him hear any circus commercials and decided he'd get over it.  Then I saw and ad in the mail that said if you spent $200 at the University Mall you could get 4 free circus tickets!  It was perfect because I needed to buy a comforter for our new bed anyway so I just bought a few Christmas things to make it to $200.  The boys were so excited!

They loved getting their dinners in a special Jazz Bear lunch box!


The show didn't start until 7:00 which is usually their bedtime so it was a late night!  Especially since we had spent the whole morning in the ER!

The boys loved all the animals.  Tyson's favorite thing was the poodles.  Seriously, he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen.  Easton's favorite was the lion tamer.  Callan's favorite was the elephants.  It was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment