Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to School

Tyson had orientation Friday, but his first day was officially Monday.  He hates back to school pictures.  I don't know why.  I also don't know why he insists on wearing a sweater every day.  Even when it's 100 degrees.  Silly boy.
 And Easton started preschool today!  We are doing a neighborhood "joy school" where the kids rotate around to 1 of 5 houses each week.

He is smiling like a super hero in this picture - in case you couldn't tell.
 New Nikes and Justice League backpack.

He went to the other Pages' house for the first day and learned about a-a-alligators.  I'm so glad Katie took pictures!

 A-a- animal crackers
 Playing cars with Zach
 We ran some errands later and Easton asked if we could listen to a Christmas CD while we drove.  We share the same love of Christmas.  While we drove he said, "summer is just not fun anymore."  I said, "ya, I'm kinda ready for fall" and he said, "I just want snow and Christmas."  Melts my heart:)

As much as I love Christmas, we still have a little bit of summer to try to have fun in.  So after dinner we went to the Highland Splash Park for a little while.  It was a lot less crowded than usual and the weather felt so nice!  I guess I can handle summer a little longer...



I do NOT know why I always video sideways.  It's a problem! I promise I won't do it again.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you live in a heavenly neighborhood Court! Where in the world is that beautiful fountain/splash pad thing? I need to live in your neighborhood!!

    ReplyDelete