A couple weeks ago we went boating with some of my work friends. It was so nice of Kristen and Weston to take us! It was a perfect day for boating. The lake was so calm.
Aunt Kels was there too:)
We all tried surfing. I didn't really get the hang of it, but it was fun. I look like I just won the lottery so I must be having fun.
Kristen offered Easton an Airhead and he quickly declined. We had to keep saying, "are you sure? It's candy!" And finally he ate it and enjoyed it. A few days later he said, "Mom, remember when I ate that Airhead on the boat? Well I checked my head and and it's still made of bone."
Easton even let the boat pull him on his tummy. He did great!
We had so much fun! On the way home some neighbors invited us over to roast marshmallows. So we did that and had fun talking with them while the kids played. We got home late, got the kids to bed, and got ourselves ready for bed. Right before I hit the lights I happened to look down at my planner that was next to my bed and realized it was our anniversary.












Ha ha Easton is so funny! You and your sister look sooo alike, it's hard to tell who is who! Well...at least you were having so much fun on your anniversary that you forgot ;)
ReplyDelete