I found some pictures I forgot to post. Right before we went to Park City I was checking Easton's teeth after he brushed and noticed that he was missing a good chunk of one of his teeth! He had fallen on Grandma's fireplace the week before, but of course I never thought to check his teeth! Before we left for our anniversary trip we made and emergency visit to Aunt Kate at the dentist. I was worried because you can see another layer of tooth inside. Luckily they said it was fine!
With Dad home for the last few weeks I bet we couldn't even count how many gas station Cokes we've downed. And of course, there's Callan with his hands down his diaper. Just picture him saying, "pee. pee. pee."
We put the new batteries in the boys' horse and they love it.
Horses say, "yee-haw."
I've been working a lot, have I mentioned that? One day last week I went to leave for work, but the car battery wouldn't start. We tried to jump it but didn't have a good connection or something so it wasn't working. The boys ended up having to take me to work. It was a really busy day and I got out of there 10 or 15 minutes late. When I got out to the parking lot they were there to pick me up. I opened the door and all three boys had a bouquet of flowers for me. It was so sweet!





ok the goat and rabbit are KILLING me!
ReplyDelete