Monday, May 2, 2011

Blessed!

Callan was blessed yesterday! It was such a special and fun day. Thanks to everyone who came to share it with us! Tyson gave a beautiful blessing. Thanks Cassidy for writing down some important little pieces of it. That will be a great reminder for him!
For as sick as Callan was, I consider it a miracle that on Saturday he suddenly had major improvements and we were able to enjoy the day of his blessing! I'm so glad he was able to wear the same outfit as Easton! I had my doubts, but it worked out perfectly!
Callan didn't quite fill it out like his rolly polly brother did, even though he is almost twice as old as Easton was at his blessing:)
Hayden and Nicole - never looking at the camera at the same time:)
"Old" Grandma and Grandpa Page (according to Easton). Sorry Pages, we caught you out in the BRIGHT BRIGHT sun! We're just glad the sun was shining!
Grandma and Grandpa Page
Kelsey, Desi, Tony
Tony scheming a dodgeball plot against Easton
Some of the Knowlton family.
(I'm going to be in big trouble when Tyson sees my out of focus camera work...oops, sorry)
Callan and Auntie Katie, as Easton now calls her
Uncle Josh
Callan's Great Grandma Allen
Grandpa and Grandma Cook
Thanks mom and dad for hosting the luncheon! Everything was perfect!
And our little fam.

7 comments:

  1. haha tony scheming against Easton! Thanks for letting us join in - always a pleasure to see you guys and hear Easton sing the BY-Tougar song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family! I am so proud of you and Tyson...you are raising your family just the way Heavenly Father wants you to. I know you have had tough times, but I can see it is making your family stronger. Love and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day. So glad Callan could breathe. Love the roly poly picture of Easton:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the cutest little fam :) Sorry we couldn't make it :( Callan looked adorable in his suit though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you guys are so cute! I'm so glad the blessing went well for ya. Your kids are adorable! Sorry we couldn't make it up for the blessing. We'll have to get together sometime. When all these babies get a little older we need to do a game night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry that we weren't able to make it! I hope that things were wonderful!

    We've started blogging again, so if you want to check it out it's there for you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry I missed it- it looks like it was a great day! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete