This is Shannon (Kristen's sister, or should I say mom LOL!) Easton is getting so big. He's such a cutie. I love peeking at your blog. You guys do so many fun things.
This is the story of three crazy boys and the parents who just try to keep up with them. Dad is a fly fisherman and duck hunter by day and a pharmacist by night. Mom just tries to stay sane and get dinner on the table {almost} every night. Easton, Callan, and Finley are the best things that ever happened to this family.
Easton is such a cute chunk! It was great seeing you guys last weekend!
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest pictures! He has already changed since the last time I saw him at the ball park!
ReplyDeleteI need these pictures to add to my cute newphew pictures on my fridge! I just love this baby!
ReplyDeleteHa ha my goodness he is so cute! He was so good today, and was so funny with Yuki!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how adorable he is! He couldn't get any cuter!
ReplyDeleteThis is Shannon (Kristen's sister, or should I say mom LOL!) Easton is getting so big. He's such a cutie. I love peeking at your blog. You guys do so many fun things.
ReplyDelete