Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Time Flies!

Happy Anniversary Ty! It seems like our wedding was yesterday, but at the same time it feels like we've been married forever! I loved our wedding day and since I didn't have a blog back then I thought I'd post some pics.







7 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy Anniversary you two! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!!! Hope you guys do something fun tonight to celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Courtney, I am so glad that you are in the family! You are so fun to have around! Your family sure is adorable. Hope you two have a great day? Do you need a babysitter to go out and celebrate? I know a little girl who would LOVE to have him come over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! I love love your dress...so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I'm a bit slow...but congratulations just the same! You are a beautiful couple and a beautiful family. Love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary you guys! You're such a cute couple and have such a darling little boy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pictures are so cute!
    K! I set up a new blog but I it's not up and running yet, but if you go to www.rileysamandkids.blogspot.com and leave your e-mail address I will send you a invite to our real blog!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete