Friday, July 31, 2009

Tag-Eight is Great!

I think I've been tagged probably 10 times, but I've never actually finished one. This one looked like one I could handle.

8 Things I Look Forward To:

1. Christmas
2. Weekends
3. Finishing School
4. Tyson Finishing School
5. Someday Having My Own House
6. Mondays and Wednesdays (my days off work)
7. Changing Seasons
8. Vacations

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Rolled out of bed at 6:30 with Easton as usual
2. Ate Lucky Charms
3. Dishes
4. Wished I didn't have to drop Easton off
5. Went to Work
6. Came home to a CLEAN house from my hubby
7. Went running
8. Squashed a million mosquitos that raided our house

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Finish school quicker
2. Play more than one song on the piano(ya, ya, ya I know I should have stuck it out mom)
3. Eat salad
4. Stay home with East
5. Take Tyson back to Italy
6. Run marathons
7. Adopt all the kids who need a mommy!
8. Visit Sandy more often

8 Shows I Watch: (Who has time to watch 8 shows???)

1. So you think you can dance
2. Everybody loves Raymond
with an occasional....
3. King of Queens
4. Still Standing

8 Friends I'm Tagging:

1. Mom
2. Mel
3. Kelsey
4. Kate
5. Jana
6. Brooke
7. Sam
8. Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment