Saturday, July 25, 2009

Swimmin

Easton loves the water! Yesterday we went to Utah Lake boating with my family and he swam in the lake with me and went on the tube. He was such a trooper with his life jacket. I didn't get any pictures so I'll have to keep watching my mom's blog and see if she puts any up (rmcookies.blogspot.com). Arlene and I took him to the Payson pool last week and he just wanted to crawl into the deep end the whole time.

Anyway, we got to baby sit Ace the other day and the boys had lots of fun swimmin together. It was about the only time I could keep Easton off of Ace. Easton just love to give kisses.

4 comments:

  1. You have heard this a million times, but Easton is such a cutie. And I am so jealous you get to go boating so much lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute! in a year there will be three little boys swimmin in the pooL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is seriously so cute! Swimming pools are the best for little kids, they can swim for hours!
    I am making my book on www.blurb.com
    It's really easy it will take everything from your blog and upload on their website!
    Let me know if you need any help, it's the best!

    ReplyDelete