On Easton's actual birthday we gave him a new outfit and tickets to "The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley" at the Scera Center. We felt bad leaving Cal, but it was nice to spend some time with Easton. He loved the play! He thought it was pretty funny. It was only one hour long so it was perfect for his attention span. We just might have to make birthday dates with mom and dad a tradition.
(PS He threw a HUGE tantrum before we left because he hated the shirt I got him so bad. He is rebelling against button-ups. Grrr.)
Saturday was probably the longest day of Easton's life! His party was that night and he could not wait! It was a Batman party, of course. I spent all day getting food ready and I thought I could make cream filled cupcakes with marshmallow fondant. The cupcakes were good but fondant is NOT my friend! It was so hard to make and especially hard to color. Not worth the effort! Luckily Kelsey beautified the cupcakes a little before everyone saw:)
(Aunt Kate and Uncle Trace simultaneously smelling their hands?)
Aunt Amanda, Uncle Thomas, & Uncle Hayden
Grandpa's Page & Cook
Kennedi, Kate, Trace, Grama Cook - Collette, somehow I missed you!
Aunt Kels and Grama Page
Cal and Crew definitely thought the toys were for them! Two more months boys!
Easton cleaned up on the Batman loot! He loves all his presents so much and they have provided hours of entertainment! Thanks everyone!
We sure love you Easton! Can't believe you're four! He went to the doctor for a check up today and told everyone he encountered that he is four now.
Here are his 4 year old stats:
36.16 lbs 53.43%ile
40.75 inches 62%ile






Happy Birthday to Easton! Glad he had a fun birthday! Can't believe he is four already! He is sure a cute kid.
ReplyDelete