I'm still working on a Thanksgiving post, but I don't have the pictures with me right now.
In the mean time, Tyson has been doing a lot of duck hunting. It's definitely safe to say it's his latest obsession. He even made Max a blind to lay in. Made it. Like went to Lowe's and got PVC pipe and went to Walmart for fabric. He's a dedicated hunter I guess. And he has spent several nights training Max to stay in the blind. He sets up the blind in the garage and Max stays in it while Tyson hides a frozen duck. Yep, that's right. My outside freezer is filled with fully intact waterfowl. Ugh.
Max stays in the blind until Tyson tells him to go find the bird and he actually does a pretty good job.
Tyson and Casey - his most frequent accomplice
It took forever to get this picture. Max looks all sorts of obedient, but it's a lie!
Tyson gave him a bath the other night. We let him stay inside until he dried since it was freezing outside. Boy was that a mistake! Now he thinks he owns the place! Runs inside every chance he gets!




Looks like he is quite at home inside!
ReplyDeleteI keep telling Dan to get pictures when he goes so I can blog about it, but he never does! One time he came home with a dead duck in a bag, and after seeing it I said never again lol!!! Ha ha your dog is so funny, that is awesome that he actually listens to Tyson and hides in the blind!
ReplyDelete