We went to free zoo day again this year. The weather was awesome! 50-60 degrees at the end of November - we'll take it! We went with our neighbors and the kids had a blast.
Colette, Easton, Madeline, Callan, Emmett
The new bear exhibit was probably the favorite. Easton loved watching the polar bear and was so proud to be as tall as a grizzly.
Before we left I told Easton to get his shoes (which were inches away from him) and get in the car while I woke up Cal. He got in the car, but didn't get his shoes. When we got to the zoo I searched the car and all I could come up with was the liners from his snow boots. The boots weren't there, only the liners. He always takes them out because he hates them. He looked so white trash. I for sure got the mother of the year award that day!




Ha ha how funny! He is still a cutie with or without real shoes!!!
ReplyDelete