Monday, June 6, 2011

Park City!

We have been looking forward to this trip for so long! I'm sad that it's over! We usually go to Lake Powell with the Page family every year, but with the babies this year we decided it would be easier to do a Park City getaway instead. It was so nice to check out of reality for a few days and just enjoy ourselves!

The cousins bonded...

We swam in the hotel pool...




We did the Alpine Slide...



{Easton is perfecting his Flynn Rider smolder}
And we shopped till we dropped! We are going to be all set for clothes this summer! We found some great deals. Tyson got a great deal on a coat from PacSun that I don't think he's even taken off since he bought it - even though it's finally reached 80 degrees - hello summer! And my favorite purchase has been my Croc flipflops. They are so comfy!

Callan didn't really need any clothes, but sometimes I just couldn't resist buying matching outfits! I think I might have the cutest boys ever!
Thanks Steve and Arlene for the fun trip! I have the best in-laws!

3 comments:

  1. You do have great in-laws!!! Looks like so much fun. Love the smolder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Callan is getting so chunky!!! You do have cute boys! Im glad you guys got away and enjoyed yourselves! you sure deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it's prob obvious, but that is from savannah (on dans phone )

    ReplyDelete