A terrible thing happened last week. Our laptop was sitting in between us on the center console of the Jeep and when we started driving it flew back and crashed onto the floor. Now it won't start up. I'm a lot more upset about it than I thought I would be! I knew my computer was getting older and would eventually bite the dust, but I already don't have cell phone service in our basement apartment so now with no computer I feel 100% isolated from the world! Especially when it is snowy and dark outside! (I don't know why that affects it, but it does.)
So my computer sits at the Simply Mac store awaiting diagnostics. Which costs $50 in case anyone was wondering. My dear sister Kate has allowed us to bring her computer home with us for the night and baby sit it so she can get some studying done. I'm so excited to use it tonight while I'm nursing at 2AM! Without my computer I fall asleep and it's a miracle Callan doesn't wind up on the floor or smashed.
Hopefully it will be a quick fix and I'll be back to the blogging world soon. Very hopefully.




Hopefully they can fix it quick! Nursing in the middle of the night with nothing to entertain yourself is the worst!
ReplyDeleteThat sucks! I know how ya feel, whenever the internet isn't working on my computer I get so annoyed! Good luck!
ReplyDelete