Yay my computer is fixed! It has a brand new hard drive (yes, that means everything on the old one is lost) and some other brand new parts on the key board that were cracked and discolored and under a repair warranty. I'm just happy to be in touch with the world again.
In case you don't live here, it is currently the part of spring time in Utah when we have 70 degree weather for one day and the next day it will snow 6 inches. It makes no sense and is really pretty rude if you ask me.
One Saturday morning I went to Kelsey's house for a little craft party. We dyed Easter eggs with silk ties with some girls from work. (see this post) It was fun to get away for a couple hours. While I was gone, Tyson picked up Collette and took Easton and her sledding.

Another night we went to see the baby chicks and ducks at IFA.

They were adorable! But my sensitive-nosed little one took one whiff and was DONE! He said, "Those ducks stink," and headed for the door.
Other funny things...
Easton got caught messing with the cleaners under the sink which he knows are dangerous. When I walked up behind him he slammed the cupboard shut and said, "Mom, I promise I won't die. I won't die. Cuz then you'll have to pick me up with toilet paper and flush me down the toilet!"
{like a spider}
Lately I've been laughing at the way Easton says, "I forgot..." If he's trying to say, "I forgot..." he says, "Avo (like avocado) dot." ie: "Avo-dot my shoes."
If he's trying to say, "You forgot..." he still says avo-dot, but it's, "You avo-dot my shoes."
Can't think of anything else at the moment. I'm sure I'll have more funny lines next time.




Glad you're back online! Easton's a hoot! How's the house hunting going? We put an offer a lot down on the bench in Santaquin! Hoping they accept :)
ReplyDeleteOh Easton! The things he comes up with just kill me! I can't wait to see you guys at the egg hunt Saturday!
ReplyDeleteThere's just something off about having sledding pictures in a Spring post. Hoping that's the last sledding trip of the season..
ReplyDeleteglad your back i've missed your posts! someday when this crazy weather is done we need to go to the park
ReplyDelete