A couple weeks ago I was transitioning my dry-erase calendar from February to March. I erased the whole thing before I realized that the numbers would fall on the same days as February because of leap year. I thought it was so cool and even more cool that I could just replace the heart with a shamrock. Later that day, I realized that St. Patrick's Day is not on the 14th like Valentines Day (duh) and moved the shamrock to the 17th. Then Easton erased the whole thing and I still haven't gotten around to fixing it.
Somehow in my confused little brain, the 14th got stuck. So Monday morning I dressed up my entire family in green and instructed Easton to go around pinching people. The concept was confusing enough, but around noon I realized my mistake and had to retract everything I had told him. Then we were all confused. I'm just glad I didn't go all out with green pancakes.
So...now that I've washed all the green clothes so they can be worn for the second time this week... Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Today Easton got to go to Collette's school and watch a puppet show they put on. He even got to bring home 2 cute bird puppets. The blue one is named "O-co" and the black one doesn't have a name.
After the puppet show we went to lunch with Aunt Kate. Free desserts at Zupas today! That Chocolate Caramel Rockslide brownie was worth every last calorie.
In other news, Callan is finally due! He was due Tuesday the 15th. I would imagine he weighs around 8 pounds now. He weighed 7lbs 4oz at his appt Friday. He seems huge! Until he is next to his normal-sized cousin! He has such big eyes (when he's awake) and always looks like he's just learning and taking in the world. He still sleeps for most of the day and is doing pretty well at night.
I think that's about it for now. Sometime this weekend I'll have to do a couple of posts from the past that I haven't had time to blog yet. So you'll have that to look forward to:)




Ha ha Courtney you crack me up! Cute picture of you and the boys!
ReplyDelete