Thursday, March 24, 2011

Living Planet Aquarium

We went to the Living Planet Aquarium last Saturday to get out of the house for a while. Since my kids are free I got myself a membership so if anyone needs someone to go with...call me! When I was little I went to an aquarium in Colorado that was huge! So I was a little disappointed in this one, but Tyson had never been to an aquarium so he thought this one was so nice! I guess it's all about perspective!

Easton was not going to get anywhere near those sting rays.
His very favorite exhibit was the sharks and huge sea turtle. I think he would have stood there all day.

This pic is from a different day, but I think it's so funny! He was being out of control wild at my parents' house so we brought him home and expected a bedtime fight. He went straight to his room, got his hat and gloves, and just sat there on the couch with us while we watched How I Met Your Mother. He never lets us watch TV unless it's sprout so this was so weird!
And so cute:)

2 comments:

  1. i dont know if luke would like the aquarium yet but i definitely want to give it a try soon so let me know next time you go! and or i'll settle for a park play date as soon as its nice out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want to go with you next time!!

    ReplyDelete