My Grandma Allen came down last week to have eye surgery and my Aunt Melani and her kids came too! We had a lot of fun. I think this is the first time my family has come to visit and I've just been able to enjoy the time with them - living close by and with no work. We went to the Bean Museum at BYU.

Easton and Deryk had fun playing together.


There was a lot of baby passing.
Shaylee

Maycee

Deryk

Grandma Cook

And there was a lot of piano playing, singing, and dancing.

My grandma made Callan this beautiful quilt! I love how Callan looks so happy about his quilt in this picture:)

I can't believe she quilted the whole thing by herself!


I wanted to also post pictures of Easton's baby quilt because I'm not sure if I ever did.


Thanks Grandma! I love them!
Here's a random picture of Callan. He's getting some arm and leg fat!

I am SO JEALOUS of the quilts your grandma makes!!! I've shopped all over for a cute qulit like that for Crew and none compare to the ones that your grandma makes, they're adoreable! I love the Easton cheeser in the pic with his cousin!
ReplyDeleteWow those quilts are amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow that quilt must have taken a long time! It's so cute! Callan already looks so much bigger than when I met him! Glad you had a fun visit with family. Ha ha your comment about my sisters made me laugh...FYI I have 4 sisters :)
ReplyDeleteIt was a fun few days! Deryk and Easton look like they are planning something sneaky in that picture.
ReplyDelete