Thursday, July 4, 2013

June Odds & Ends

We got to attend a breast cancer fundraiser for my parents' neighbor, Merrilee Vassar.
They had a great turnout!  I'm so glad we could go!  Easton played in the bounce houses until he about passed out.  It was so hot!  We cooled off with snow cones and Grandpa took the boys to get their faces painted.  Callan got a cougar.
Easton did NOT want paint on his face.  Grandpa tricked him into it and he was mad at him all night.  

We have been enjoying our garden even though keeping it alive in this scorching heat is not easy!  We have a whole bunch of peas.  I love that Easton eats them.  We've had 1 strawberry and 1 green pepper.  We have used 1 head of garlic and have several others ready to eat.  We should have tons of carrots, green beans, and squash still coming!

 For FHE this week we went to see Monsters University.  We all loved it.  We went to the Scera Theater because it was closest to Ty's work and there was hardly anyone else there!  That was really nice during the last 20 minutes when Cal got restless so we could just let him roam around.
There's lots more fun happening this weekend!  Maybe you'll hear about it a month from now when I decide to post again:)

2 comments:

  1. Miss you! When I read your post about the gender reveal and saw the pictures of pickles I gagged. #sensativestomach keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete