Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Extras

Here's another picture from the gender reveal party that was missed, but too cute not to post.
Callan, Grandpa Page, and Kyler P
Tyson spent a couple days painting the upstairs doors.  They were dirty and yucky and now they look great and I'm so excited!  Easton enjoyed a Sonic popcicle from the ice cream man while dad painted.

We've had several summer rain storms lately and Callan thinks he needs his winter hat whenever there's a cloud in the sky.

Chick-fil-a milkshakes
 The weekend after we got back from Birchcreek was our ward campout.  It was rainy and we just didn't feel like loading up and camping for a second weekend in a row!  The neighbors invited us over for some backyard smores which turned into garage smores due to a rainstorm.

 The kids had a blast and we got to see a beautiful double rainbow!
 Last week I worked 35 hours which I know isn't as much as many, but it was too much for me!  I was so grateful to be home with these boys yesterday!  They're the cutest!

1 comment: