Thursday, July 4, 2013

Gender Reveal Party

On the morning of Tuesday the 25th, Tyson and I got to go to the ultrasound to find out the gender of the new baby!  I was more than a little shocked to find out it is another BOY!  

That night we held a gender reveal party.
Everyone made their guesses and put them up on the banner, although apparently I ruined it by the "lack of sparkle" in my eyes.  Almost everyone changed their guess to boy upon arrival at the party.  We served pickles, ice cream, and blue & pink sodas.

When everyone got there we went outside and let the boys open a box of balloons to find out!  My favorite part is hearing Easton say, "Yay!  A boy baby!"

It took a little while, but I've accepted the fact that I'm thoroughly outnumbered.  I love my boys and wouldn't trade them for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment