Saturday, January 26, 2013

Callan's Two!

Cute little Callan had a birthday this week!  Can't believe my baby's growing up.  We had a family party for him on Sunday.  It was a Coke party - one of Callan's favorite things in life:)




 Callan loved all of his presents!  He wanted to play with each one as he opened it.
 We had cherry coke chocolate cupcakes.  Easton was a great helper blowing out the candle:)

 Callan is at such a fun age right now!  He loves everything and there's no better word to describe his personality than sweet sweet sweet!

He is not much of a TV watcher, but he loves Daniel Tiger lately.  I think it's because of the songs.  I had to take a picture of him just laying on the floor watching it!  This never happens with Cal!
 He loves music.  Every time we talk about going to nursery he gets so excited to sing "hum beams" and popcorn popping.  His favorite song is still "Springsteen" by Eric Church.  He sings it all the time and wants it to play all the time.  He calls it "Wo wo deen deen."  He got this Dr. Seuss movie from Santa and loves to sing, "Daisy Head Mayzie." Has anyone ever seen this?  It's so cute when he sings it!  We all get it in our heads all the time!
Callan is talking quite a bit.  Whenever he wants something he says, "I hold that in my hand right now?"  He adds "right now" onto the end of almost everything.  "I'm jumping right now."  "I'm spinning right now."  "I want to go to grama's right now."  It's not in a demanding sort of way, it's just sweet.  He's been repeating his prayers every night which is so cute.  He's been telling everyone that he is three.  He loves to do everything brother does.  Loves to do his hair.
Loves to clean.  Loves to play with his "gump truck" and really all his toys.  Loves to dip his food.  Loves his books especially, "Brown Bear," "Things That Vroom," and "Down at the Beach."  

He's just the best.  We love him a lot.

We've had a busy week!  Monday night we went to Chick-Fil-A with our neighbors.  We're so grateful to live where we do.
Tuesday we had some great reminders of Heavenly Father's plan at my Uncle Frank's funeral and Katelin's endowment.
Wednesday we had fun babysitting neighbors.
Callan's actual birthday was Thursday and of course I worked all day.
Yesterday Tyson took his concealed weapons course and the boys and I got some things done around the house.
Today we went to a shower for Kate and to Crew's birthday party.  It's so fun to have Cal and Crew be so close!

This week is wedding week!  Looking forward to lots of fun this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. you are too good with those decorations! Tony and I wish that Cal loved us more... maybe we just need to hang out.

    ReplyDelete