Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Ty!

Tyson is 28!  He's so old!  With his birthday being right after Christmas and my sister's wedding coming up, we were so busy at the time of his birthday!  I wanted to have a party but couldn't find a time that worked for everyone.  My mom called and said their plans got cancelled that night so I decided to just throw a party together!  We had a sushi roll party!  Tyson loves sushi and I totally don't get it.  I made some non-fish rolls for those of us who are sane!  We had turkey bacon avocado rolls, cranberry turkey rolls, Vegas, and California rolls.
 And it couldn't be complete without some Pinterest kid sushi!
 He got some money from my family and we had a good time just hanging out.  The next night we went out to Mi Rancherito with our Payson family.  We were glad Grandma and Grandpa were able to make it too!  Tyson got a GPS from his parents so they don't have to worry about us driving around downtown LA ever again!

The boys and I are working on getting this picture blown up big for Tyson and making a barnwood frame.  He's been wanting it on the wall for a long time!
Happy Birthday Tyson!  We love you!

2 comments: