October has not been a good month for pets! A couple weeks ago I got a call from Arlene telling me that their puppy, Hot, (who is Max's brother) jumped out of the back of the truck and broke his hip and had to be put to sleep. I didn't know I even cared about the little guy until then! Hopefully all of you reading this know me well enough to know about my anxiety issues. I don't deal well with sad things! I threw up all night and was sick all week over this little guy!
Then on Wednesday night I came home from work and we realized Bella had escaped from her cage while Tyson had gone to get her food. We spent over an hour searching for her with flashlights and found nothing but a whole bunch of fur. Not a good sign. Thanks to all the neighbors who helped. :)
Of course that night was the first snow of the year. We think she came home in the morning, but unfortunately Max found her first. Of course Tyson was at school so I had to rescue her snowy body from the dog. Ugh. It was awful. So I'm done with pets! No more. Max can stay {I guess} but that's it!
Bella lived a good long life for a bunny. Tyson got her for me for Easter in 2008. My sisters were practically babies in these pics!
RIP Hot & Bella Girl!






I remember when you got Bella, she was so cute! How sad! I'm sorry!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sad about that little Hot dog and Miss Bella! My new favorite thing is to ask Easton about Max... He always has a good story to tell! The last 2 weeks he has told me about Hot and Bella, but went on to tell me everything is ok because when Jesus comes they can live with their families forever!
ReplyDeleteOh man, that's a rough go of things! :( That's so adorable the way Easton is handling it, though! That's a sign of some pretty great parenting. :)
ReplyDelete