I can't believe it's already Halloween! We have done so many fun Halloween things this month.
I got smart and started putting things on hold at the library. I guess that's the only way you can get a seasonal book there! We read lots of Halloween books. Easton's favorite was DC Comics Monster Madness. We waited for that one for a couple weeks and he was so excited when it was our turn!
We also watched some Halloween movies like It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and The Adventures of Icabod and Mr. Toad (the headless horseman).
And we've been listening to the "Family Halloween" station on Pandora for some of our favorites: The Monster Mash, This is Halloween, and Pumpkin Head Harvey which Easton thinks is Pumpkin Head "Carvey."
We ate soup out of pumpkin bread bowls. This was way more fun to me as a kid. As an adult I just kept thinking it was a waste because the bowls absorbed all the juice out of the soup!
We went to Grandma and Grandpa Cook's ward's trunk or treat. Easton calls it "trick or trunk." He knows it doesn't sound right but can never remember the real name.
Bat Girl, Batman, Robin, and the Queen of Hearts
The kids loved it. Callan just can't grasp the concept of putting the candy into your bucket rather than your mouth...
The next day was our primary program. The program went great as far as everyone in the audience knew. But Easton was a pain! He was licking my face the whole time! Ugh! He did a great job saying his part, "we share," but the rest of the day was a nightmare! I couldn't believe that after the program I still had to endure 2 more hours!
Grandma Page got us a Vampire Mr. Potato Head pumpkin kit. We love it!
Last night we headed to Payson for Grandma and Grandpa Page's ward's trunk or treat. We took some pictures of the boys before the party. Callan wouldn't wear his mask so Grandpa did. Earlier that day while I was trying to poke the eye holes through the mask I cut my finger so bad I thought I needed stitches! My neighbor came over and we decided to super glue it and so far so good.
The boys had a lot of fun at the party. Callan was a cheeser.
Easton found a cute Bat Girl and they were inseparable for the whole night.
Gearing up for more fun tonight!







so cute! Tony loves to quote Easton "look at me, lookin' like batman"
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! I love the last pic of Easton with "bat girl"!!! He is so funny. And I love the little comic strip you made. You sure have some adorable boys :)
ReplyDelete