Sunday, April 1, 2012

New Addition

The other day on the way to church Easton asked me, "Mom, would you like to have a girl baby?"  I told him, "yes.....but not for a while?" I wondered if he knew something I didn't:)

Thankfully, and contrary to Katelin's April Fools Facebook post, we aren't expecting any more {human} babies for quite a while.  But we are doing something I never ever thought I would do.

We're getting a dog!

I know it's so weird.  I've never had a dog and never expected to have a dog.  But I guess if you have boys, you are depriving them of some kind of birthright if you don't have a dog.  Wouldn't want to do that.  After a few months, Tyson found the perfect parents for our puppy.  The mom dog's owner is so cute.  She put together a Facebook page to keep in contact during the birth of the puppies.  It was so exciting to keep track of all the puppies being born! 

Duke & Molly 


All the puppies and our favorites: yellow & green.


The puppies were born 2 weeks ago on March 18th.  We finally went to go see them today and it was so much fun!







Ya they're cute.  I'm somewhat excited.  Although there is dog hair on my computer right now from my jacket and the above picture was taken right before the puppy pooped all over Tyson.  Not sure how I'm feeling about all that. 

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha...get used to the hair...and the poop! But how fun! Your boys look so cute and grownup in those pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i'm excited for you and you can figure it all out then when we get one you can tell me all the tricks!! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad always said, "You don't need a dog, you need a picture of a dog." I tend to agree with him. With that being said, we own the scariest most protective dog the world has ever seen...just ask Katelin. Best wishes with the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! Those puppies are adorable! I want one!!!!! :)

    ~Collette

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha sheri is right. their dog is terrifying. if your dog turns out like that, I'm never coming over.

    ReplyDelete