Friday, April 6, 2012

Easterish Happenings

One day Easton and I painted an Easter basket full of eggs with potato stamps.  He had fun learning about mixing colors.  This was the best picture I could get. Reminds me of the "Up" dogs.  Squirrel!


Wednesday we had a play date with Desi and her niece and nephew.  It was great.

Callan and Clover livin it up at Del Taco.

 After lunch we went to Desi's house to make rice krispy nests.  As usual, the boys really didn't care much about my craft.  But I thought it was delicious.

Easton & Kiron with their nests


After that, Aunties came over to help us color eggs.  We used the Kool-Aid method which wasn't great - but it worked.  And it smelled wonderful, especially compared to vinegar.


Easton had a blast doing egg hunts in the backyard.  That night when he went outside to bring the eggs in, he suddenly HAD to know what was inside the eggs and started smashing them all.  He was so intrigued with the boiled eggs.  I guess he's never seen one before.



Callan played in the sandbox.  He loves it there.  I'll post more pictures of the sandbox we built once we get the garden in and stuff.


And here's our Easter bunny.  We got Bella for Easter four years ago!  She's pretty fun.  She has enjoyed having the whole backyard to herself for the last few weeks.  That is, until it randomly snowed today.  


Also, just wanted to write this down for memories: This morning I woke up and came downstairs and the boys had gotten paint brushes and dipped into Tyson's bowl of mushroom soup that he left out and painted EVERYTHING in mushroom soup.  Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment