I hate this not having internet thing. I feel so behind I don't even want to post cuz it'll just be jam-packed and I don't have time! So this will be really quick!
Monday: I worked. I've been picking up some extra shifts because we're really freaked out about our newly acquired student loan debt. The boys went boating with Tyson's fam.
Tuesday: We had one last family outing before dad became a full time student! We hit up the 2-buck Tuesdays at Thanksgiving Point - only this year I had it figured out! We got there 20 minutes early so we were first in line. We saw everything we needed to see in a quick hour before it got too hot and then we had a picnic on the grass outside and totally avoided all the crowds. It was great.
Wednesday: Tyson started orientation. That night we went to Park City to get him a more professional looking wardrobe. He now feels like a million bucks and he looks way cute - not that he didn't before.
Thursday: Tyson took the Oath of a Pharmacist - swearing to devote his life to serving the community in pharmacy etc... He received his white coat at a special ceremony. We are so very proud of him. We doped Easton up on Zyrtec before the ceremony. Unfortunately we forgot about the crazy effect it has on him. HE WAS WIRED. OUT OF CONTROL. Just look at his face.
Friday: Today. We are all sick except for Tyson. Cal threw up 3 times this morning and East is coughing so hard he's losing his voice. It's the cutest little raspy thing I've ever heard. Took the kids to the Dr. since we're losing our insurance soon and I don't want to be dealing with this in a week. But they just have viruses. Glad we don't have much to do and we can just sit home and eat Lipton Noodle Soup and oranges. Yum.
Funny Things:
Easton loves playing with bungee cords and "hooking" things. While playing with one the other day he yelled, "Look mom! I'm a hooker!"
Easton whole-heartedly believes that he opens and closes the garage by himself by saying "Abracadabra!"
While on a walk last night Easton suggested we walk to the park. When asked why explained that "the park is a wonderful place to join people together."
Kills me.




Ty looks so professional! We're so proud of him! Love those boys, even that little " hooker!"
ReplyDeletewe miss you guys and maybe this fall when things are settled we can play! easton once again is hilarious and your family is so cute! yay for tyson!
ReplyDeleteEaston KILLS me!
ReplyDelete