Tyson officially started school this week! I ran outside to make him take a "first day of school" picture on the front porch. Doesn't everyone do that? I think he was in the middle of saying, "Knock it off." He wasn't very happy about it...
We have DEFINITELY been feeling the stresses that come along with grad school. We've had trouble getting our student loans, payed hundreds of dollars in car repairs this week, and have to make our first mortgage payment. I swear there's nothing more stressful than finances!
BUT...
It's hard to even get frustrated with all the financial mess because we realize we have been SO BLESSED! Everything has worked out so far and I know that it will keep working out. Somehow. I don't know, maybe I'm just blogging this to try and convince myself:)
Anywho... life really is going great. Just to make you smile - I had this conversation with Easton this morning...
E: "Mom let's play I Spy. I spy something that is brown and you have to be really quiet inside."
Me: "The church?"
E: "Yes! ...But... can I be loud in nursery?"
Me: "Well, maybe just a little loud. Not too loud."
E: "Well last week Hayden was being really loud."
Me: "Really? Is there a boy named Hayden in your class, just like Uncle Hayden?"
E: "Ya, but this Hayden is tiny."
Me: "Oh. Is he your friend?"
E: "Ya. But he pushes me."
Me: "Oh well. It's probably just an accident."
E: "Well after he pushes me he goes to his mom and his mom says to stop pushing me."
Me: "Oh does his mom stay in there with him?"
E: "Ya. But you don't stay in there with me. You just leave me there all alone."
Me: "Ya that's because you're a big boy."
E: "Well Hayden is my same size - he's big enough!"
I guess it's not that funny now that I've typed it all out...it just amazes me what goes on inside this kid's head!




It's still funny. There's no way to keep track of all the cute things he says! Love him!!! (And squishy, cuddly Callan)
ReplyDeleteOh, and the first day of school picture is fabulous. Maybe that picture counts for the whole three years. We're proud of you Tyson!!
ReplyDeleteoh easton so funny... well if you start to feel lonely or having long days on your own lets get together!!!
ReplyDeleteEaston is a stud...I love hearing all his little comments! Good luck with grad school and all that fun stuff. Hope to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteEaston is such a smart little guy!! Good luck with your student loans and finances!
ReplyDelete