We celebrated our 4th anniversary last week. We both feel like we've been married forever. And that's a good thing. Tyson got me these super cute shoes for our anniversary and look what I found in them the other day...
Tyson and I borrowed his parents' trailer and took off for the night to Scipio. Tyson had been itching to go there and look for deer and I was happy to go along. We haven't had a kid-less night since our second anniversary so it was well overdue. The entire canyon was BEAUTIFUL. Tyson woke up early and went to look for deer while I slept in until 9:30! It's been years since I've done that!
[don't judge - it was still dark when he took this]
I brought my swimming suit so I could get some sun while he was out scouting - unfortunately there was still snow...
When we got home from Scipio we had to drive up Payson canyon to look for a photo spot for someone and Tyson took Easton to catch frogs in the "frog pond." Easton named his frog Hopper. His mom would not let him bring Hopper home.
While we were driving down the canyon Easton said, "Do you see that sign mom? It says cow crossing. It means every time a cow crosses the road you have to stop the car." He says Aunt Kels taught him that one. It's amazing how much information this kid retains. He's a sponge.
After that we had a birthday get together at our friends' house. It was fun to catch up with everyone even though we were in and out pretty fast. We had just enough time to catch a picture of all the boys! So funny trying to get them all to smile. I wish I could post all the pictures. They're a crack up!
Easton, Callan, Boston, Ace, & Van
We went to our new ward for the first time yesterday. We have five nurseries! Easton had a great time! Our neighbors brought us cookies and invited us to go with a group from the ward to the Highland Splash Park today. We had lots of fun! Callan got his swimming suit on and splashed his feet in the water. You wouldn't believe how many kids came up to ask me what was wrong with his belly button! Some kids even came right up and poked it! It was funny at first...
We ended up having to leave the Splash Park after a lady rudely told Easton to move off of a certain rock so that her baby could walk on it. He was SO offended he walked around the whole park with his arms folded and head down sulking. I don't really blame him - she wasn't very nice. And he was there first.
Getting all settled in our new house! I'll post pictures soon!




oh by the way... easton took your kitkat and said i will take a bite and hide the rest for mom. sorry i forgot to tell you! :)
ReplyDelete~kennedi
The boys look so cute in their matching pjs Crew has the same ones! That grandma Page is always looking out for our boys! Yay for Toms! They're so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Love the new shoes! It was fun to see you guys the other night; your boys are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI agree. Sulking is definitely allowed in that situation. Wanting to see your house in person soon. Coming in October.......
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary! can't wait to see pics of the house and i'm super bummed we missed the birthday dinner, game night soon!
ReplyDeleteHow can it be four years?
ReplyDeleteI wish that everyday I woke up I had a bit of kit kit in my shoes.