We had another fun filled weekend! Luckily the week days were mostly un-eventful.
We ALL got some much needed hair cuts this week. Even Callan!
I have to admit I hated his haircut at first but it's growing on me.
I had to work Wednesday and Thursday. While I was gone Wednesday night, Easton fell off the patio table and face planted into the concrete. He had a pretty bad nose bleed and now has a huge bruise on his forehead (his third one in the last week) and a bad scab under his nose. Tyson took Easton and Collette to feed the ducks at Victor's Pond after the fall.
Easton has been spending some time with his new friend Madi Dixon. My family has been friends with the Dixons for years. A Dixon kid matches up with every Cook kid except for me. Collette and Kristen are best friends and Kristen brings Madi over with her sometimes. Madi is 4, but she and Easton play so well together! I need to get a picture sometime. When we went to watch the fireworks last night I started singing, "Baby you're a firework," and Easton kept saying, "Mom, that's the song Madi sings. Madi sings that." So cute. He's always talking about her.
Madi and Kristen came with us to Draper Days. They played in the bounce houses and rode ponies.
Saturday morning Collette participated in the Days of '47 Children's Parade with our ward. Tyson and I had a wedding to go to so Grandma and Grandpa Cook took the kids to watch the parade.
waiting for Collette and Kristen's ride
(Kelsey keeps calling Easton "Adolph" because of his scab. Rude.)
waiting for the parade
Cheeto fingers
We got to go see Tyson's cousin, Becca, get married. I love watching sealings!
While we were waiting for Becca and Nick to come out of the temple, Tyson spied Kyle Whittingham and got to play paparazzi for a minute.
Check out his temple "bag" aka metallic briefcase.
It's a good thing Tyson wasn't the photographer at this wedding because he nearly missed the bride and groom altogether because of Kyle. They looked so cute and happy.
It was an all day affair with the sealing, luncheon, and reception. And we got to do the final walk through on our house in between luncheon and reception. I know I've said this about a million times over the last few months...but keeping our fingers crossed to close Monday!




It was so good to see you yesterday! I am so excited for your house! Adolf... ha ha
ReplyDeleteBlondie!!!! I like it! and Jared had the same scab on his lip 20 something years ago and we all called him hitler too... happens to the best of us
ReplyDeleteYou do so many fun things! Those pics of Callan in that big chair are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteAnd whoa with the blonde! Is that a first for you?
Very cute.
I love your hair too! And I want to steal Callan, those pictures of him getting his hair cut are so dang cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is the first picture I've seen of that wonderful day. Thanks so much for all you've done for us!! Can't wait to hear about your house. Hope everything goes good. Love ya lots!! Aunt Lanna
ReplyDelete