
My parents took us to go see Rio last night. It was really cute! Tyson had to work, but the boys did really well! Easton just had to leave once to go to the bathroom and Callan was an angel as usual. He only slept for a few minutes and watched almost the entire movie standing up on his legs so he could see better. Such a cutie. We didn't exactly know it was in 3D until we got the tickets and the "dollar" movie turned into a four dollar movie.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
But it was totally worth this:)




ha ha I love the Easton pic! I've been wanting to see that!
ReplyDeleteI want to see Rio; it looks so cute! I love the pic of Easton! What a stud!
ReplyDeleteI might frame that
ReplyDelete