Thursday, January 27, 2011

A couple New Pics



11 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! Poor kid, hope he gets that tube out soon, that doesn't look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a miracle! Those pictures are amazing! I love the one with the binkie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so handsome! Glad things are looking UP! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo adorable! Do you have a picture of him with something else, like your hand or something so we can see how tiny he is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Courtney and Tyson...congratulations on your beautiful baby boy. What a sweet miracle. Reading your posts reminds me of the scriptures when Luke writes, "but Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart". I'm sure you must have many tender, personal stories related to Callan's birth that you and Tyson will keep and ponder in your hearts. We are grateful that he is doing so well. He is beautiful. For being so early, I think I even see "baby fat"! That makes me smile. Your family will continue to be in our prayers! Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Courtney- HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! ...and for being SO early, he looks really healthy! I am so happy for you guys, and glad that everything turned out ok! What a blessing! We love you- and would love to help you out with anything you need! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE HIM! I hope everything is going well and can't wait to meet new baby!!

    ReplyDelete