Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas 2010

Sorry about the delay... I finally have some time to do some updates!
We were able to go to my family's for the annual Christmas Eve traditions. We had a yummy dinner and put on the nativity play. Easton was the angel. He did a great job repeating his lines and just had to hold the baby Jesus while he was onstage.
After the nativity we headed home to put out our stockings and the milk and cookies for Santa. Christmas morning was so much fun with Easton! I was shocked that at 6:30, Easton and I were still asleep and Tyson was waking us up to open presents! Easton was so excited to see what Santa brought him and didn't waste any time before devouring the Hershey's kisses in his stocking! He and Tyson got matching PJ's and looked so cute!
Tyson got tons of socks, tons of Cokes, and some electric massagers from Santa.
I got some new boots, sweats, and make up from Santa.
Santa brought Easton just what he had been asking for, a gun. He spent hours "bamming" people that day. I kind of think this is the cutest picture ever. He was pretty proud of his loot.
After the Santa presents we opened presents from each other. Tyson got a photography backdrop and light kit and I got some really nice MAC make up and under armor sweat pants. Easton got a whole bunch of board games.

We headed to Sandy after we finished our presents at home to see what the aunties got from Santa. We had a delicious breakfast that the boys prepared. I got to have my own personal appetizer of eggs from my dad since I was STARVING by this point:) After breakfast we opened all the presents under the Cook tree. We came home with a new Singer sewing machine and food storage! Easton also got lots of fun things like clothes and extra Mr. Potato Head pieces.

From there we headed to Payson for MORE! We got a perfect little table for our new place. I got a Chi straightener since mine recently broke and Tyson got some...warm coverall things? I don't know what to call them, but they have been very useful throughout the move. Grandma Page got herself a new kids 4-Wheeler for all her grandsons to play with at her house. Easton had a lot of fun driving it up and down the sidewalk! He doesn't really have the hang of steering. Or stopping.

We got so many presents I can't remember them all at the moment so I hope I haven't forgotten anything major. We are so blessed to have such great families and everything we need in life!

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you guys had a great christmas! i love that picture of easton, i cant wait for luke to be excited about holidays. where are you guys living now i hope its close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had a great Christmas! Easton looks so cute in that pic of him with all his presents! So where is this new apartment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic of East with his gun, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete