So I've been 100% convinced that both of my babies were girls! Wrong again! We're happy to announce that Easton will be getting a new baby BROTHER!
It was so fun for all of us to see baby Callan at the ultrasound. He is a wiggler! The whole time he was scrunching up in a ball and then stretching his arms and legs out as far as he could back and forth. It was so cute. And so weird to see this apple sized bunch of cells looking like a real live human! We were able to count all his fingers and saw him swallowing amniotic fluid. He moved around so much that we couldn't even listen to his heart beat! (I would have been a little concerned, but we could see his heart beating on the screen.)



We couldn't be more excited!




I'm so excited for all of these little boy babies!!! Easton will be such a cute big brother!
ReplyDeleteBampa Dook will just be so pleased.....
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I thought we were having a girl too. It's a little disappointing, but exciting to know your boys will be good buds too. You guys are sure on top of things, already have a name picked out! We still aren't anywhere close.
ReplyDeletei'm so excited for you guys! love the name and this post just makes me smile! yay for another cute cute boy!
ReplyDeleteIt is so fun to have two boys close together. Easton is so cute...and to think you will have another heartbreaker! How exciting :)
ReplyDeleteI thought for sure you were having a girl.
ReplyDeleteTwo boys will be so fun! Riley is so jealous!
wow i cant bleave you are that far along to know what you are having! congats what a cute name! i cant wait to see his cute little face!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so excited for you and Easton!! I can't even imagine how cute this new little guy will be...and I love the name Callan, so cute!!
ReplyDeleteyay!! that is so exciting! love the name too :)
ReplyDeletecallan sounds like a last name. i shall call him cal. congrats! love ya
ReplyDeleteyay! i am so excited for you court! i CAN NOT wait until march!
ReplyDeletep.s courtney is only 15 weeks pregnant, she paid extra to see if it is a boy or girl.
kennedi
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteCourtney!! Congrats! I am so, so happy for you two! Boys are awesome. It really will be so fun to have the two boys together. I can already tell he is going to be so stinkin cute. LOVE those pictures! Let me know if you need anything- I would love to help out with whatever! SO happy for you!! Love ya.
ReplyDeleteCrazy that you're bringing the boys into the world! Im sure your dad is loving it! Congrats! Ps. I love the name!
ReplyDelete