Every year in my old ward in Sandy, my dad and some friends put together a band and do a great job providing entertainment for the neighborhood party.
The best part is meeting up with old friends.
Easton was a dancing fool.
And a crowd pleaser as usual.

I participated in my one and only dance, the boot scootin boogie.

We had a lot of fun! Also, have I mentioned Easton is so funny? He cracks us up all the time. I wanted to write some funny things he's said lately.
He is obsessed with the numbers 5 and 6. Any question you ask him that begins with "how many" he answers with, "five six five."
When he's on the potty and I ask, "Did you go?" He often says, "No, it's hard."
The other day I was bothering him with something like trying to get him to clean his room or something and he said, "mom, enough!"
Today he found a piece of PVC pipe and I asked him if it was his sword. He said yes and I said, "Do you remember the book we read in church today about the Anti-Nephi-Lehis who put all their swords in a hole and covered them with ..."
"MAC!"




so fun! I'm jealous I couldn't be there. Is that my shirt?....
ReplyDeleteWhat a funny kid :) Your hair looks super cute!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about going to that, that would've been fun! I was in Park City though. Easton is soo darling!!!
ReplyDeleteeaston seriously is the cutest! hope the furniture thing works out for you and seriously call me i'd love to help!
ReplyDeleteOLD friends?? I'M JUST A KID!
ReplyDeleteThat is funny about Easton's numbers. Aspen's favorite number is 5, we start counting with 5 and end with 5, she mixes in 19 every once and awhite :)
ReplyDelete