Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pictures!

Just a quick note ... Tyson and I really want to practice taking pictures. If anyone would like to be a model (who doesn't want to be a model?) just leave a comment or click on the photo blog and comment there!

6 comments:

  1. since a certain someone will not read this... maybe one day you can help take real engagements haha... i just figured out how to comment without having a blog haha and this is the best comment i could come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick us!!! We would love to be your models! I think the pictures on your photo blog are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan and I are game for being models!! Tyson is so talented, I am sure in no time he will be booked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. luke would love to model and maybe shawn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're ever up our way, I of course would love for you guys to take our pictures!! We would even serve dinner for your long drive up! :)

    ReplyDelete