We're so excited for finals to be over next week! By Wednesday we will be all done! (And then I will start all over again the next Monday-which I'm not thrilled about.) We have had a few fun times lately when we haven't been studying. Tyson borrowed Danny's hair cutting kit a little bit after Easter and gave Easton quite the trim.


It was one of those times where I didn't realize how bad it was until I saw this.
The light was really bad in the bathroom and I still can't figure out all the details of this camera. Anyway it turned out pretty cute.

Then we celebrated Danny's birthday. Kelsey and I spent a couple hours designing and making basketball cupcakes. Easton helped frost them.


We learned not to used "whipped" frosting to do designs. They don't hold very well!
It was a surprise party for Danny. (sorry for posting this Kate, you have an evil face on:)
He was surprised.
We got him 4 gallons of ice cream. He's already finished one and a half.

Easton got a turn to blow out the candles. He blows very carefully.
Tyson has been able to go hiking a couple times to get his mind off of school and work. He brought Hayden along for this one.
On Monday we went out to Sizzler with Tyson's family for our brother-in-law Thomas's birthday. I got some birthday money from Tyson's parents that night too for my birthday that's coming up! I'm excited to use it for my upcoming and much needed hair appointment! (It's been over 6 months!) While we were out to dinner we got a phone call and were asked to speak in sacrament this sunday. So that's fantastic! I hate speaking, but I'll live.
That's what we've been up to for now!




Those cupcakes are impressive! Easton's curls were so cute, but he looks just as hansom with short hair.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your talks! That's one bullets we've be dodging for the last 4 months!
ReplyDeleteIf I didn't love your son so much I'd be so mad.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your talk! You will do awesome! You guys did a great job on those cupcakes, they look so good! So...when can we have a dinner/game night/ hang out night???
ReplyDelete