We had a great Easter/Conference weekend. Although I'm still a little upset about the two being on the same day. I like my conference weekend to be totally free of anything else so I can just RELAX and listen.
My family came to our apartment on Saturday night. While the boys went to priesthood session we dyed Easter eggs. Easton liked it but thought it was kind of weird. Also Easter eggs look like balls. It's a good thing he wasn't successful at throwing any because we found out later that they were not fully cooked...


The Easter bunny brought Easton way too much stuff this year. He got a kite that looks like a duck, a bubble wand, a Book of Mormon story book, a Primary sing-a-long, markers (bad idea), bubbles, candy, chalk, etc... He also got a new outfit and as soon as it gets warm enough we are going to take some family pictures!

After Tyson got home from work on Sunday we headed down to Payson for some giant steaks and the annual Easter egg hunt.
We found lots of candy, toys, and money in the Easter egg hunt in the snow. Grandma helped Easton find his new baseball mit, sippy, etc...
We had a great weekend and loved listening to conference. Easton and I got to spend a lot of quality time together while we watched. He learned about the prophet and apostles and would point to the TV whenever I asked him where they were. He's learning so much! We just love him.




Sounds like you had a great time! Have you seen those Crayola markers that only write on the paper they come with? Their amazing! They don't work on anything else! Easton is getting so big! I can't believe it how fast they grow!! I agree, Conference and Easter on the same day, no good!
ReplyDeleteFinally, an Easter post! I've been waiting for you to post about Easter so I could steal your pictures! I didnt get any the whole weekend! THANK YOU for helping to make our blog more interesting!
ReplyDeleteThose are such cute pictures of Easton! He is getting so big!! Yes, we do need to get together sometime and hot tub or whatever soon! Are you guys planning on taking summer classes?
ReplyDelete