Here's the pictures from Tyson's surgery day that I've been meaning to get off of my camera. They're not all that exciting, but I said I'd post them so here they are.
Tyson and Easton before surgery. Easton wasn't quite sure what was going on. He's spent a little too much time in doctor's offices and hospitals lately:)
Tyson's family stayed with us at the hospital all day. Easton had fun putting band-aids on Grama's nose and telling Grama what he wanted out of the vending machines.
My family came down later that night and helped me get Easton home and in bed so I could go back and be with Tyson. The little girls made signs and they brought soup, crackers, and sorbet. He also got a get well card in the mail from my Grama.
The IV bags they hung for him that night had special notes from his co-workers in the pharmacy. I thought that was so cute.
Here's how his neck looked when we brought him home.
And here's how it looked last night
His blood levels still aren't exactly where they should be so we will meet with an endocrinologist Wednesday and make sure everything is alright.
I think that's all we've got for now.




That looks like it hurts! Thanks for updating us..Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteLet us know if there is anything we can do for you guys!
it looks like it is healing up good. keep up the post, even the boring ones :)
ReplyDelete