Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dinosaur Museum

On Saturday night a very rare thing happened at our house. We had some spare time! We decided to take Easton to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point. He LOVED it! From the moment we walked in the door he loved the dinosaurs. He ran at full speed the entire time pointing from one fossil to the next. It was funny because he even thought the fossils that were just a single bone were awesome. He had no idea what they were but he was amazed.


Easton is not a boy of many words but Tyson and I both heard him say the word "DINOSAUR!" three times while he was running around pointing to things!

There were lots of activities like puzzles and toys and there was also a wet sand box and a dry sand box. He loved getting dirty.

We had so much fun and we decided we need to get out more! After the museum Tyson had a craving for Wingers sticky fingers so we went there and the wait was 20 minutes! We had a small argument about whether we should stay and I said something like, "I'm starving and I'm not going to sit here in the car for 20 minutes just so that you can have your stupid chicken!" I don't know why I was getting so upset about it but I was. It almost ruined the whole night. And then from the back seat we heard "boooooooock, bock, bock, bock." Someone heard the word chicken. He can always make us laugh!

10 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Wade has been a slow talker, and he makes us laugh at the things he says too! What would we do without our boys?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I have never been!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, i love the things little kids say they know just how to make you smile. so speeking of getting out more i would like to invite you to my mommy club. it is just some of my old high school friends and there kiddo's we get together once a month and go do somthing fun with our kids. most of the kids are boys so easten would have so much fun!! we each take a month and plan a fun day, this month is my month and i would love if you and easten could come and enjoy hanging out with some fun new friends. i told them all about you and they would love to have you two be apart of our mommy club. the day that it is this month is tuesday the 23. we are going to fly kites (weather permetting) and have pizza and paly some other games. i hope you can come. let me know what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like such a fun day! Glad you guys had some free time to play! Ha ha the last part about Easton "bock bocking" cracks me up! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not believe how big Easton is getting!! You have one cute family:) Hope everything is going well! Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So this is what little boys are made of! I love him!! Can't wait for Tuesday -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boys are crazy and so fun! Glad Easton is feeling better. Deryk was in time out in nursery today for hitting his leader (Brother Bonner) where he just had surgery. Apparently the surgery had to do with not having any more children and he was in immense pain after Deryk hit him. I had to laugh at that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. he looks huge. i have trace's car (slash his cousin does, but she parks it at my apartment) for two days. i'm definitely gonna have to swing by. eastons next words: aunt kate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so fun! and i love the chicken story.. that's what kids are there for, to keep us all sane! hope all is well with you guys and we can't wait to play sometime

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's your lucky post #10...
    Thought you might like to look at this link. You could stay in Cedar and just take some day trips to Zions or St. George (or Mesquite if that's on the list). It's cheap at least.
    http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll/qscr=dspv/htid=20678

    ReplyDelete