Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Respect the Sleep Schedule!

My mom has been making fun of me for telling her this, but after everything that I read in that sleep book came true, I have learned it is important! She does a great job considering that Easton doesn't nap very well outside of his crib. Last Friday when she was babysitting she was running a lot of errands and he didn't get a nap all day. Tyson picked him up around three and brought him home. When they got there, Tyson set Easton down in the middle of the living room floor to let him play and turned around for a minute to put his phone and wallet on the table. He couldn't hear Easton so he turned around to see what he was into and this is what he found.

He slept here for an hour and a half! I texted this picture to my mom and she said, "Oops I guess I didn't respect the sleep schedule!" She was caught red handed.

4 comments:

  1. That is hilarious...of course, I find sometimes I am sound asleep in the middle of the floor too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is just great!!! priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cute! what book are you reading about schedules?! easton is so cute

    ReplyDelete