I can't believe it's Easton's birthday! One year ago at exactly this time he was born. It seems like yesterday. This whole birthday thing has been giving me a lot of anxiety this weekend over just how quickly our lives are flying by! We have had such a fun weekend, but I have been a horrible picture taker! Friday, Easton had his first baby-sitter (non-family) while me and Tyson went to the temple. She did a great job and it was a nice break for us! Saturday was Halloween and Easton was the cutest monkey I've ever seen. Stay tuned for pics when I get them from my mom. Sunday we celebrated Easton's birthday and had so much fun! I don't have very much time right now but here's the only pics I got. I'll post more in a bit.





Happy Birthday Easton!
ReplyDeleteWe love you!
Isn't it sad how fast time goes by! I'm glad he had a happy 1st birthday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!! Ha ha he demolished that cake,didn't he?!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Easton! Time goes by way to fast!
ReplyDeletehow fun i cant bleave that he is one!! what cute pics. bridger has that same farm he loves it. he likes to put it on the spanish mode it drives me crazy :) happy bday easten.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY EASTON!! You sure are one handsome man!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable!!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday easton! you look good in that cake!
ReplyDelete