This summer is such a busy one and I can't believe it's already started! On Thursday we went to Tyson's brother Hayden's graduation from Payson High School. He also graduated from seminary and will be receiving his eagle scout award soon. We are so proud of him for being such a good kid! (And we think he's pretty cute too!)


Arlene's friend Jill Burton took these pictures and since Easton was there she snapped some of him too. He wasn't in the happiest mood, but he's still cute! 
Saturday morning at 1 AM we took off for Lake Powell. It was so beautiful and we had so much fun with Tyson's family. We wish we could have stayed longer, but Tyson had to get back so school so we left Sunday night at 10. We are happy to be home safe and sound and sunburned.





Lake Powell Sounds so fun! And Eastons picture is so cute, he is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteI know! I really do get my pictures done a lot, but I have two sister inlaws that are such good photographers and they are always wanting to take them and I love it!!!
Didn't know you went to Lake Powell. How fun! See you in a few days for lots of craziness!
ReplyDeleteI am craving a little get a way like Lake Powell! Only have to wait a couple months! Easton is SO cute. The other night I had a crazy dream that I was pregnant, and instead of freaking out like I would in real life I was actually excited...kinda weird! And yes, we do need to have a game night, I think it would be fun to turn it into a bbq/smores up the canyon night! :)
ReplyDelete