Sunday, July 12, 2015

Mother's Day

It was a great Mother's Day!  Tyson was worked the night before, but came home with these questionnaires to have the boys fill out in the morning.  I'm not gonna lie - probably the most sentimental thing he's done in 8 years.  I loved it.  

 Those two are sure confused about my thoughts on running!  My little Fin called me Nonny for about 8 months.  He just figured out how to say "mommy" in the last couple weeks and I'm sad!  I loved being his nonny!
 Ty went to bed and the boys and I went to church.  They did a great job singing to me in sacrament meeting.  
 After church we woke up dad and went to the Cooks'.  We got to Skype with Tia Cass!  She looked beautiful and so happy.  Since Mother's Day the time has flown by!  She will be home so soon and we can't wait!
 We are so blessed with this mother of ours!  We missed Kate who was in Hawaii!  And of course Cassidy!
 We hung out for a while.  Fin and Grandpa put on a concert.  (You can see his blonde spot really well in this pic!)
 We also discovered Easton's double jointedness.  He thought it was pretty cool!
I've gotta say, I think I have the cutest kids!  I've had difficult Mother's Days in the past when I didn't feel like I was doing enough well enough.  This year I just felt so much love for my sweet boys!  I just love where we're at in this stage of life and I feel so blessed to be their mom!

PS While looking through scrapbooks to find pictures of us with our mothers I came across this note from Tyson to Arlene.  I think it's just the sweetest!  Things that are important: shopping a lot, having neat clothes, having school lunch, and going to spring lake.  This boy had it made!

No comments:

Post a Comment