We went on a date with Kelsey and JD to Sapa in SLC. Tyson and JD shared a bunch of sushi rolls while Kelsey and I shared the teriyaki chicken. Then we had Sweetaly Gelato and Ruby Snap cookies!
The boys spent some time at the ranch with Casey, Ace, and Van while Kristi and I were at Savannah's baby shower.
Fin learned this awesome trick. A+ mothering going on right here.
We went out to lunch with Kelsey and Jack Jack and Kristen and cute Hudson! I miss my Stone Drug friends so much!!
We went to (and survived) stake conference. It was at the Ogden Tabernacle right next to the temple. The boys and I spent almost the entire two hours walking around the temple grounds looking at slugs and worms in a rain shower. Hopefully dad learned something!
A #reallife lazy morning watching cartoons. I do not remember posing for this picture with all my chins showing.
We pulled out our Living Scriptures VHS tapes and the boys have been loving them on Sundays. I got a kick out of watching Easton try to figure out how to put it in the VCR!
For Memorial Day we had Franks and hiked the Quarry Trail with the Cooks and Grahams.
Wore the kids right out! (How many pics do I have like this? It must make me happy to see them all asleep!)
The sandpit flooded during the monsoon rains we had in May. The boys had a blast playing with all our neighbors!
I got a Miracle Band to support CMN Hospitals like Primary Children's.
The face of a boy who slept in until nine!!!!! It's a rare occurrence!
















No comments:
Post a Comment