2/4/2015
Callan had pajama day at school and he chose his "elf man jammers!" I was hoping for a more casual sweats kind of look but these are his favorites!
2/5/2015
We got to spend time with our Payson fam. We fed the ducks at Salem Pond. Fin was absolutely in heaven!
We ate some dinner at Cafe Rio before heading home.
2/6/2015
We got to babysit baby Isla while Kate and Trace went on an anniversary date. She was such a sweetheart! Love that baby girl.
2/7/2015
Easton celebrated his 100th day of school. They had to make a poster with 100 things on it. I gave him a few ideas and he chose balloons. I was blowing them up ALL NIGHT LONG. He blew up 5. I blew up 86. That's 91. That's literally all I could do. He drew all the strings and we called it good!

That night we got to go out to dinner at Epic Casual Dining for our sibling date night. Mom and Dad gave us all gift cards for Christmas. It was fun and the food was good! Tyson says it was fantastic!

2/8/2015
Then back to Sandy for Sunday dinner. Fin is suddenly very much in love with the babies. He just wants to kiss them all the time.
2/12/2015
We got all the Valentines ready for the school parties. It was kind of a lot of work! They each took a "shooting for brownie points" Valentine to their teachers and a "You're Kool" valentine to their classmates.


Callan's party was first. I found just a little tin mailbox for him to take to preschool.
2/13/2015
Easton made his own monster Vday box. He chose an idea from Pinterest and I helped him a little. He made the hair and arms all himself.
2/14/2015
Valentines morning the boys burst into my room as usual. Easton asked me what my favorite animal was and the next thing I knew there was a Valentine on my pillow with hearts and bunnies. He's such a thoughtful boy.
Tyson had to sleep on Valentines day so I took the boys to Wheeler Farm. It was a gorgeous day for mid February! In the 60s I believe. We had lots of fun seeing the animals. Especially Fin! Then we had a picnic and played on the playground.
Love these Valentines!
2/20/2015
While Thomas and Amanda went on a cruise, Steve and Arlene brought the boys over for a sleepover! It was so much fun! These cousins love to play together! Saturday morning Tyson and Steve went fishing and then we all met at the Treehouse Museum.
Easton with his latest black eye pulling weird faces. He is a weirdo. And I like him. I keep thinking about some old family videos where I acted the exact same way.
2/20/2015
The boys got to have a double sleepover! After the cousin sleepover they got to go to the Grama and Grampa Cook sleepover the next night! Tyson and I went out to dinner and watched Captain America. They had an awesome penguin themed sleepover!
2/21/2015
When we went to pick up the boys my parents said Fin had a rough night. He was having trouble breathing and the next day he wouldn't sleep. We thought for sure he would be the first one asleep in the car but he still didn't sleep!
Before going home we went to the Bean Museum for Tyson to turn in his entries for the photography contest.
2/23/2015
After more rough nights with Fin we decided to take him to the doctor. It was a different doctor than we usually see and he wasn't very nice. But anyway he had RSV. Thumbs down. When we got home from the doctor he and I finally got a nice long nap.
2/24/2015
The next day I finally got him to fall asleep on the rocking chair. Such a sweetheart. He doesn't deserve to be sick all the time!
2/28/2015
This is him saying sorry to Grampa Cook for getting him sick too! He had a run in with my treadmill and got a scab under his nose which did not make it fun to wipe his yucky nose all week!
I don't know which one of the boys took this picture with my phone but it basically sums up the week! Fin and I stayed in PJs and played with toys every day while he slowly got better.
And that was February!

























No comments:
Post a Comment